Sunday, July 5, 2009

MY HEALTH PROBLEM....


Last July 2008 I was diagnose with TUMOR at my URINARY BLADDER (pantog) , obstruction in small intestine, UTI and kidney stone. My doctor told my mom about that there is possibility that I might leave in six months, they are playing safe when the doctor say this, but playing safe means there is a possibility that i might not leave after six months, I was in hospital for 5 days because of these problem. Even I am at home I have my dextrose, August 2008 I came back again to hospital because of my problem but the tumor become BLOOD THICKENING, the tumor was almost gone, I was in the hospital 'coz of my SMALL INTESTINE OBSTRUCTION and UTI, my stone was gone too. A couple of months after May 2009 I came back again in hospital because of my surgery at APPENDIX but at my surgery my other my problems that I had last JULY and AUGUST was gone, I took my surgery in APPENDIX because my APPENDIX dislocated, because of my HEALTH PROBLEM last 2 months of 2008. You know why my HEALTH PROBLEM gone? It is because of our HERBAL SUPPLEMENT I am taking.... And this true, I have proof. Do you want to know what SUPPLEMENT I'm talking about?
If your answer is YES...

Text or Call me +639296147187, +639189457148 or +63433213457...

If your answer is NO or MAYBE....

So my answer is "HELP YOURSELF NOW!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!"

0 comments: