Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Someone's Testimonial @ Bluroze's Weblog


FROM WEBSITE: Bluroze's Weblog


Total… 42 lbs down…

Inches almost 69 and a half…

There are good days and bad days… loosing weight is never easy… putting it on is sooo much easier and alot more fun.

I still go to the gym at least 3 times a week.. still not doing as much as I would prefer.. but it is a long road ahead… so I know i time it will get better. It doesnt help that it is 95 plus degrees outside… makes it hard to go to the gym when it is so hot. I tried going in the morning but oh heck no… something about 430 in the morning just isnt for me. I may appear to be a morning person but not that much morning.

I tried something different today.. I hate the treadmill… it is THE most boring activity. So.. I tried something unusual.. I signed into the gym.. and went outside and walked… around the sidewalk at the middle school field and down the road aways… then turned and went back.. Realised.. there is a reason I dont walk outside… darn people cut grass… and I am allergic.. though I think I got some sun. Then in to work the machines and sit in the sauna. Sat till I was getting dizzy.. not a good thing.. but heck it works.

Well thanks for reading.. if anyone out there is… if not.. that is ok.. at least I write it..

When I told the husband.. I lost 42 lbs.. he was like.. oh ok.. OH so supportive.. gotta love men…

I wish I understood their thinking .. but I dont think I REALLY want to know.. I could not handle not thinking anything.

Have a great week..

0 comments: